1. The most common mistake of novice travelers is to take a lot of things with them. Of course, if you are traveling for the first time and are going to leave your home for a long time, you want to collect all your things. But the tourist himself comes up with situations in which they can be useful. Stop immediately! You need to understand that all the things that you take with you on a trip will have to be carried in a backpack on your own back. In most cases, 50% of the items taken are completely unnecessary for the trip. Therefore, think carefully and carefully about the need for the things taken.
2. The second also quite popular mistake is to plan the route and stick to it. It always seems that if you think over everything in advance, every step and movement, then you will not find yourself in an unexpected situation. But as the experience of experienced travelers proves, everything is just the opposite. Therefore, of course, it will not be superfluous to draw up and think over a plan, but you should not rely on it too much and follow it. After all, who doesn’t like surprises ?!
3. You should never be in a hurry. Many people want to see as many sights and places in the new country as possible. But it can negatively affect the mood and experience of the trip. Better take your time, and calmly enjoy the new country, its beautiful views and atmosphere. Get to know the locals and their traditions.
4. When on vacation, you must use roaming wisely. It is better to deal with the question of the cost of roaming in advance even before the trip. This will save you a decent amount of money. And even more so, when you have already arrived at the place, you will not really want to think about it.
5. A lot of people believe that the world is full of deception and evil, while others think, on the contrary, that good and friendship reigns around. In fact, the world is full of both evil and good. Therefore, always be extremely careful! There are many different scammers and deceivers, but, of course, you shouldn’t cheat yourself and invent something. After all, maybe a person has a soul for you, and wants to communicate sincerely.
6. Another very important advice and recommendation – make insurance. Nobody knows what can happen during a vacation: appendicitis, a broken arm – so don’t spare your money for insurance! Experienced tourists consider this point to be one of the most important.
7. Look ahead of time about local rules, traditions and customs. Of course, in most countries, visitors are treated like tourists, but it is very important to know when to stop and not break the rules, especially if it relates to religion. This mainly applies to Asian countries, as well as India.
8. Don’t be very wasteful on your travels. It happens that the traveler considers it his duty to spend as much money as possible. But understand in advance that this does not in any way affect the quality of your trip. It is better to spend on what is really needed and necessary. After all, no one knows what money can be useful for.